Drive-Thru Flu Clinics are Here!
- Posted on: Oct 10 2021
Flu shots are here! All of THH Pediatrics’ Flu Clinics will be drive-thru in our parking lot Saturdays this fall. Call to schedule your family flu shot appointments. Please see additional instructions regarding our Drive-Up Flu Clinic.
Before arrival to the clinic:
- Please log on to the portal and complete your COVID screening by 5pm on Wednesday before your scheduled Saturday clinic.. Patient Portal Link: https://mycw50.
- Bring any child under 12 months in shorts or diaper so legs are available for vaccines. Children and adults 12 months and older need to be in t-shirts so that the arms are available for vaccination. Blankets can be used to cover the child in colder weather. Children will not be removed from their car seat for vaccination.
- Review the Flu Vaccine Information Sheet at the following link: https://www.cdc.gov/
If anyone in the vehicle has a positive COVID screen or temperatures above 100.4, then all patients in the vehicle will need to be rescheduled. Flu vaccination is contraindicated for patients with COVID per the CDC. We will need to adhere to these guidelines for the safety of everyone at the flu clinic.
Upon arrival to the clinic:
- Please enter from Middlebrook Rd. entrance. This will be the only way to enter the clinic.
- Pull up to the first tent to be checked in.
- You will then be directed to pull up to the vaccination tents.
- At the tent you will need to pull up, put your car in park and turn off your engine.
- For your safety, everyone must stay in your vehicle.
Posted in: Uncategorized